Friday, November 14, 2014

Beef-Master roast beef & Seafood, 308 Boston Rd, North Billerica, MA01862


Beef-master is a pretty serious claim around these parts, so obviously I needed to pull over and help them qualify that title. Once inside I was immediately surprised by how friendly and familiar the staff was with their customers. When I ordered my "super sauce mayo, please" The cashier quickly (and politely) quipped back "No cheese?" Shortly after my beef was ready, and then as I ate my sandwich something I have never seen in a roast beef establishment before happened, the cashier took some time to go to each table and ask how everything was, then offered extra napkins to those in need.



Bun: Amazingly soft yet a little flat, finished off with a gorgeously golden-brown crisp crust. Surprisingly it lacked much flavor other than an occasional sweet onion. Score: 3

Beef: This beef had great tenderness and was very juicy, but the flavor was extremely mild. It just didn't stick out at all. The serving size was a little below average too. Score: 3

Sauce: Hot and sweet, with little hint of any tang. This sauce dominated the other delicate flavors with a nice building burn. They weren't stingy with the sauce either, they must know it's the star of this sandwich. Score: 5

Overall: Great service with a (very slightly) above average beef. Beef-Master might need to change their name to Service-Master. Score 4


No comments:

Post a Comment